Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Doll Business Cards

A while back I was asked by a friend to create some business cards for her. She was a doll stylist so always had this idea of paper-cut, fold out dolls as her card.

I die cut these dolls and then tri-folded them so they could be given out flat.  On the top doll her my friend's name and profession, and then the second doll has her contact info, and the last doll has a small smile on its face.

It was a pleasure to work with Jen to produce these fun gals!


3 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

Soooo clever! Love simple clever use of paper!

Isabel Talsma said...

Lovely concept and execution! What method did you use to die cut them? I've been investigating different automated cutting options and coming up short!

Jackie Huang said...

Hi Isabel. I used a silhouetted cameo with illustrator!