Friday, October 4, 2013

Jackie Huang: Dreaming with Paper (Volume 1)



I'm thrilled to present my first self-published book!

 'Jackie Huang: Dreaming with Paper (Volume 1)" is a small 7"x7" square book with 48 pages in full color showcasing a collection of my paper artwork. It also includes some process sketches and some text explaining my inspirations for my art. 

As a bonus, the first 50 people to purchase a copy of my book will receive a free limited edition book plate. These hand-made 4"x6" die cut plates feature a red cardinal bird birched amongst white branches on a grey background. Available only for a limited time.  *Note: each bird is individually hand colored so variations from photo will occur.

The books will be available at conventions and my Etsy store until they sell out.  So stop by one of my upcoming events or check it out on my Etsy store!